Discussion

Friday, March 9, 2012

Hi, thank you for reading my blog, this is Number 1 Failure in Friendship.

Lunched with my sister today at JP Mac, then went home and went to Stadium and ran about 2km with her, healthy lifestyle indeed. She need to improve her health and stamina more. Thanks for the accompany today though.

So you poked me back, and i poked you back, will you poke me back again? I initiated and talked to you already, you'd reply, i'm glad, but you never reply after that. Maybe you don't know how to reply, or you don't want to talk to me. Have i done anything wrong afterall? What's wrong..? :(

I never have friends who can help me to solve my friendship problem, never at all ever since Sec 2. I realize whenever i tell their friends about someone ignoring me and hoping they could help, in the end, they failed and worse, they ignored me and pretended nothing happened. I guess that's the reason why i never ask them to help me ask about you, i could only wait till you willing to talk to me just like the past.

Have i changed a lot? Yes i do, ever since you changed too. I really hope we can be good friends again like the past, please. -Beg- I don't want to feel as if i'm really a Number 1 failure in friendship anymore... Not on you though, please?

Do you know how jealous i was when others like my brother's pic that i posted on facebook and not my pic? Do anyone even know i was jealous that he have a bday cake and had celebration from his friends and i don't? I'm always alone, nobody will help me celebrate and parents wont buy me a cake too. I cried one week ago over this.. Failure in everything, failure in friendship, failure in all.

I wanted to keep everybody as my friends, even those who left me, but i failed.. They don't care about how i feel too. They only care about themselves..

Why do i even exist? I can't wait to die. Anyone can kill me? I won't say its you who kill me.

No comments: