Discussion

Thursday, March 15, 2012

So i told my mum that i have no friends at all last night, and she didn't bother about it.

Another friend said that i'm not a good friend cuz i'm annoying.

And i personally feel myself in that way too.

I really wanted to talk to mouse, but i know she will not reply me. I dreamt of her many times in my dream, and whenever i woke up, it hurts. I thought my holidays will be an awesome one this time round, but i didn't expect it to end up like this...

They said 2012 is not a good year for me, and i agree with it...
-Lost my friends.
-Laptop crashed.
-Lost trust.
-Insulted by others.

How i wish i have someone who is there to help me, listen to me, or anything... it's hard.

Sometimes, i do have the thought of suicidal attempts.

I really want to talk to Mouse. :(

No comments: