Discussion

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Music Matters 2012 Live

23 May 2012 to 26 May 2012, my best night ever at Clark Quay, Singapore.
Event : Music Matters 2012 Live on Youtube and at Clark Quay itself.

I got to know this friend since 15 May 2012, her name is Edwina aka Eddy. I really miss her. We went to buy lunch and dinner together, edited and discussed clips together, and stuff like this and that. When i was stuck, she helped and guided me. She even comforted me not to worry when i really dont know what to do. Now that the event is over, i really miss her. A little pity she's not from SP but from NTU. She's 1990, 22 years old, and i'm 1994, 18. I only miss her as a friend, but i got a very strong feeling that i'm starting to like her even though i know she got a boyf. Sigh.

The last day of the event was great and memorable. I remembered she passed to me her hard disk on last wednesday, telling me that it's her precious baby and i cannot lose it. Anyway, i took a few photos with her, and i cried every night 'cause i miss her. I wanted to talk to her as a friend now, but i'm afraid her bf will forbid her if i keep talking to her. Sigh, i really want to see her somedays, at NTU. I will visit her, but i wonder if her bf would allow or not.

At least, why i miss her is because she was the only one who really cared about me during the event. She noticed my presence more than the others, and she would try her best not to left me out. I like her english accent even though she said she did that to be professional in some ways, and i agreed, i should start acting like a professional in what i'm doing right now (or in fact, i already did).

Thanks Edwina aka Eddy, i miss you. I hope to see you again some days, and i hope you'll invite me to your marriage in the next few years time. You're now at India and you're coming back on Friday, have a safe flight back too, thanks idiot aka ntu friend. >.<

Thanks Lynus and Nic, as well as Vivien and Jon for giving me the opportunity to join this event and learnt many things. And again, thanks Edwina a lot a lot...

No comments: