Discussion

Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's March now. What happened was February, are we still friends?

Went to school today, totally no motivation to help out anymore. I thought going back can see you and the rest happily, but because of that, i don't dare to find you guys at all. Cuz when i see you, i'll think i'm not good and there's awkward moment for sure. How are we going to eat in cafeteria together when everything have changed?

Saw her smile today, i'm glad even when many things happened. She was my best friend, and no matter how bad it is, you would always wanted this best friend of yours to be happy, i hope she was and is still happy. I'm left with less than 12 more days in Westwood Sec. Time flies i guess.

Smile more, MOUSE :)

I'm gonna act as if i'm fine even when not, because nobody understands how it feels when the best one are gone. I've just lost my 4th best friend in my life. #Failure.

No comments: