Discussion

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hey.

Well, we've not chatted for like, 3 days plus already? I hope you are doing good in life. It's okay if you left me alone, i won't blame you at all, you're still young bah.

Now that you're gone, i really have nobody to text with, etc. I told you before that you were the only last person i'm left with to text, but well, i don't really check my phone anymore, cause i don't receive any text from anyone sometimes...

Went to temple today, clear all my 'sins' i guess. I did many wrong stuff and caused myself to be like this. My karma i guess.. It's holidays and i thought i can be really happy, but guess the happiness was ruined somehow... it's fine, karma.. karma..

Ran 2.4km today too, wanted to run a few rounds only but well... i just wanna push myself. I wanna be cheerful, but... how? Really feel very pain, we were still friends back in 1 month ago :(

i'm still waiting for you, my dear friend. I've dreamt of you for the past 4 days you know? 4 days in a straight row, you appeared in my dream. Sigh, no point telling you also, you won't even read or come my blog anymore. :(

No comments: