Discussion

Thursday, June 14, 2012

To Ace, the Xiao Lao Shu

Laoshu, it's been so long since ... I guess you know what i mean.

I haven't been talking to you for months. Till now, i really have many things in my mind that i wish to ask or tell you, but well, i just don't dare to approach. Well, you're attached with Jw already, i hope you will be truthful to him and don't disappoint him due to QL. Sometimes, you need to really move on no matter what, do you know about this, bendan?

I read your blog already, like after so long, you changed without telling me, and i guess i know why. But, still, it's the past, i shan't mention about it anymore. Your post to me is pretty funny, i literally laughed when i read it in my classroom. Hahaha, i'm such a dumbass.

I have many things to post actually, but i'm not like you, hardcore post so much to me on your blog, so cute can. Hahah, i hope you will not dislike Putri as your classmates anymore and go for the Class outing, okay? And, seriously, Koala cannot help Laoshu with the decision whether you should let Jw know about your feelings. I don't want to over-concern about you, so much so that i guess i'll lose you again, you know what i mean, right?

Sorry laoshu, koala shouldn't have smoked cuz i promised you before. But, i hope you know and understand why Koala did... The reason is pretty damn bastard, i guess you'll hate me if i tell you. Sigh.

KOALA KOALA KOALA KOALA KOALA KOALA KOALA KOALA KOALA
P.S : I miss this, seriously.

I just want you to be happy with whatever you are doing. I'm fine with you ignoring Koala's chat or texts, still, Koala hopes you remember that 'Laoshu happy, Koala happy', and 'Koala happy, laoshu must be happy too.' ><
after so long, i haven't give up. Guess i sucks too, cuz that's how i think and feel about myself too. I want to smile when taking photos, but it's just not me cuz i'm not happy at all, can't possibly force me to smile right? Bendan Bendan! Hope to see you soon, xiao lao shu AKA   Ace Wong Sui Wen   =)

No comments: