Discussion

Tuesday, September 4, 2012





Watched these 3 movies in August and September. Expendables on 17 Aug, Wimpy Kid on 3 Sep, and Step Up Revolution on 4 Sep. Wow, isn't it? It's holidays anyway.

Didn't really enjoy much, went to Stadium this morning and met up with Shantel. I miss her, seriously, i mean as a friend or her 'brother.' But kind of disappointed when her bf forbids her to chat with guys friends. Oh well, as expected though, every of my friends will leave me when they are attached. Fml.

I went back on teachers' day and passed 2 gifts to my dearest pampered people i care about, both Ace and JiaYin. I hope they liked it, especially i gave JY a surprise. Oh well.

IT Comex Show was awesome, i guess i made a few friends. They were nice, and i only added about 3-4 friends on facebook though. Not much, it's alright. I got a job too at Jurong Point, every saturday at Challenger from 12-9pm work, i hope it'll be fun promoting Epson Printers. And my employers allow me to have continuous smoking time, that's cool but well, i really want to smoke but i don't wanna disappoint Jiayin and the rest. Shantel smoked few months ago, i gotta lead a role model by not smoking so she wont smoke too. I promised jiayin not to smoke too, but i really feels upset cuz when i made the promise, i really hope she cares about me as a friend, but whenever she dont reply me, it saddens me and i feel like smoking. I dont know why but it feels good after smoking. Oh well, i even told Ace i've stop smoking.

I just got to realize Ace had a bf too, oh well, both my dearest friends Ace and Shantel are attached. It sucks when they dont reply me, whether due to bf forbids or i dont know. I feel like a substitution everytime, especially on yu an's case. I'm starting to dislike her, cuz i felt that substitution way already, tho she said im not.

Goodbye for now.

No comments: