Discussion

Sunday, July 8, 2012


Watched 'The Amazing Spider-Man' at Jcube on friday after school. It was nice but the story plot... i prefer having Mary Jane around, and don't use Emma Stone as the main female lead. I'm not being ridiculous but i don't like the way she acted in the film. No offence, just my comment.
Bought bandana at Jp just now, i guess i looked ugly with bandana tied on my head. Sigh, i know i'm not good-looking. I was disappointed and jealous when Mouse liked my brother's bandana photo and not mine. Bias or cuz i don't look good on it? Probably i guess i look ugly. Sigh. Being paranoid.

I'm afraid if i'm going to celebrate my birthday alone this year again. Wonder how others think if i tell them i celebrated alone last year... Last time, i need to fear of losing my phone's battery cuz i have many to text. But now, i dont even have anyone else to text to other than shy sleepy princess. I miss talking to mouse, but again, i dont mean anything to her, i dont want to be her 'backup' friend whenever she need me to talk to. I hate this kind of feeling being replaced temporarily. That's why i decided to fuck myself off from her. I have nobody...seriously. Even in school, i'm just alone, i eat alone too, sometimes having the fear that others might laugh at me being alone. They really looked down on me, despised me, unhappy about me, i know i sucks, nobody likes me.

Good bye. I'm paranoid, pessimistic, anti-social, and i hate many people too. I never forgive them at all, i curse them instead.

No comments: