Discussion

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bangkok's Trip Day 3 - 13 May 2014

Day 3 in Bangkok, 13 May 2014.

Vesak Day!

We woke up pretty late, around 9:30am nearing 10am, but we spent the time on the bed talking about some personal life stuff and all, so eventually, we head out of the hotel room around 11am. Walked to Central World Plaza first as Ahtan wanted to find some figurines and buy for her friends, but unfortuntately, the shop(roadshow kind) closed down. After which, we headed to Erawan Shrine near BTS Chitlom station, where we prayed to four-faced Buddha for Vesak Day.

After praying, we used the sky bridge and walked to Siam Discovery Centre and bought two tickets for Madame Tussauds. The exhibition cost about 800 baht for adult, but they said got discount, which eventually leads to 720 baht, 10 percent off though, means between SGD$26 to SGD$31. We took quite a lot of photos in the exhibition, as well as played some games etc in it, such as Einstein theory guessing game, puzzle game, reading about Madame Tussauds' life story etc. We also bought some souvenirs back for our friends from there too, and so I got a gift for myself, as well as for Amy, a friend I met from George during the Guitar concert at Esplanade in March 2014.

We then walked to Lido Complex and Lido Plaza to try on smoothie drink at this shop call Banana Banana. I dare to say the strawberry and banana milkshake was damn nice, and I will definitely visit there again, which led me to visit again on my last day of Bangkok the next day, 14 May 2014. Anyway, we walked to MBK mall and the place was pretty nice. The best thing about Thailand is that they sell a lot of nice and fashionable shoe for guys! I bought 2 collar polo shirt for my dad, one in M and another in L size. Then we just walked around MBK mall for about 2 to 3 hours, and I was pretty worried because Ahtan's hand problem pain again.. So she was in pain and feeling difficulty despite walking around the mall with me, sigh and she doesn't want to sit down and rest.. How silly is she? Sigh...

About 7pm, we decided to leave MBK and go back to our hotel and put our stuff. We used the sky bridge and there were some people selling lots of cheap stuff. So I bought 4 pair of socks for my brother which cost only 100 baht (about SGD$4). We also donated a few coins to a needy guy begging for money on the bridge too.

We then head out for dinner at the street there near our hotel. We tried another stall this time round and I could say it was so much better compared to the one we tried on day one. They sell Mango sticky rice for only 100 baht (about SGD$4) and we also ordered Kailan vegetable with meat which cost 100-120 baht, egg fried rice which cost 60 baht and also, a bottle of coca cola drink which cost only 20 baht. Ahtan didn't eat a lot, so again, I finished most of the food myself and I was feeling damn thirsty after that.

We went back to hotel, watched some television show call 'Parental guidance' which was funny and touching at some point, so much so that silly Ahtan dropped tears, so I hugged her and kissed her forehead. We then shower and went to bed and rest. Watched the remaining Frozen movie, as well as Leverage. Leverage was kinda interesting in a way. However, because i was thirsty, we headed out to Mcdonald to buy a drink. Ahtan also bought me Hershey chocolate from Singapore and we ate it on our last night in Bangkok.

We slept quite late that night, about 3am plus of Bangkok timing. I hugged Ahtan on the bed, and then we just had French kiss all the while and also carried her and kissed her. It was my first time carrying her and kissed her, so we were both feeling embarrass. Hahaha oh well, I miss her a lot, and I'm gonna meet up later~

That's all, goodnight! Await Day 4 in Bangkok(our last day there), stay tune!

No comments: