Discussion

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bangkok's Trip Day 4 (Last Day) - 14 May 2014

Last day in Bangkok, 14 May 2014, and I woke up later than Ahtan because she didn't wake me up since she said I was sleeping soundly, oh well, probably because we slept late the other night, and my body clock kind of screwed up. When I woke up, Ahtan was showering, so I decided not to waste time and just get myself out of the bed and prepare for shower etc.

After showering and all, we packed our stuff and headed out to Platinum Fashion Mall, which was situated just right below or beside our hotel. We decided to do some last minute shopping, and so she bought a hoody or pullover for Rachel - her sister while I bought 2 long sleeve t-shirt for my brother, where 2 costs 500 baht (about SGD$20) one piece is roughly 10 bucks. We then headed back to hotel and pack our belongings again before checking out of the hotel. I miss my hotel room so much because it left a lot of memories for me, as well as for Ahtan too.. oh well, I will definitely visit the same hotel again.

We went to Siam Paragon and tried burger king for breakfast. Tried their BBQ Pork and Bacon burger, it wasn't that nice because the pork was in patty form, and I find it a little disgusting since I'm more used with chicken patty. Anyway, we also bought Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and walked around Siam Paragon for the last time before we went to buy Oreo and Banana milkshake from the Banana Banana stall at Lido Complex and Lido Plaza, somewhere opposite Siam Centre, and the drink only cost us 45 baht (Less than SGD$2). We then walked around Siam Square and the neighbouring places because we didn't do so, and as time approaching 4pm, we took the train from BTS Siam station and transfer to BTS Phaya Thai, before taking Airport Rail Link and head to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Damn, I miss Siam Paragon and everywhere around Bangkok, why is Bangkok so pretty and good to live in? I mean, it's a little stress-free and carefree, life is simple over there, unlike in Singapore...

At the Airport, we took a few photos, bought some souvenirs for my internship company and she bought for her own company and her family. I didn't know she also buy a chocolate box for my family too, thanks silly Ahtan. I kind of feel that I owed her a lot. If not for her, I wouldn't have come to Bangkok because I don't want to travel alone. Anyway, we then took the plane back to Singapore at night, and I told Ahtan that we have a lot of places to cover in Bangkok and we will visit Bangkok again one day, such as Chatuchak weekend market, Floating Market, Asiatique, Golden Buddha, Nana's plaza at BTS Nana station and many more!! Good bye Bangkok.. I will miss you.

Once we landed in Singapore, we went through the custom, wait for Ahtan's luggage bag (because we baggage it) and then took a cab back home together. I also kissed Ahtan when at her lift lobby.

That marks the end of Day 4 in Bangkok, and thanks mommy for cooking the Maggie mee I bought from Big C at Bangkok. The noodle was nice yet spicy, but I love spicy food.

Good bye readers!

No comments: