Discussion

Saturday, June 23, 2012

I gave up most of the opportunities over them.

Only some of them knows i used to like Ahkel last year. But over a certain period of time, i didn't confess because i can't give up on this girl. Till now, i'm still in touch with her, doubt many people know who she is.

Then there was also another occasion when i chose not to like someone as i like this girl. You must be wondering, is it the same? Yes same person. But when it reached this January 2012, it's different.

Till now, i still love this girl. I know she don't love me, sometimes i even ask myself why i'm trying so hard for. It's like obviously this girl has no feelings towards you, and she also ignored you that time over this. I shouldn't give up, right? I can wait, isn't it?

Irham told me not to wait, dont be stupid, and ask me to just go around and play around with all the girls etc because this is life, we dont know when we'll die. What if one day, we waited for too long and we dont even have the chance to confess officially or get the person we love before we die? What if someone die tomorrow and no chance to tell his/her crush how much they meant to them? I wonder...

Life is too short. Learn how to cherish those who loves you. I may not be the one for you, i know, but i won't give up for no reason, unless... i suffer from some diseases and i have to leave you one day.

Sometimes we wish the person we love wouldnt get hurt. I always feel hurt when the girl i love, got hurt by others, be it their boyfriends, friends, family, teachers, etc. Yeah i know, over-sensitive. To be frank, i really worry and care about her. The over-concern results in my crush towards her, be it last time and now, but a little pity, she won't know i still love her...

Bye.

No comments: