Discussion

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yeah, i know smoking is bad, i know they want me to quit smoking.

Bitch please, why don't you guys ask those who forgot about me when they have better friends and boyfriend/girlfriend? Why don't you guys ask those who left me alone after being close to me for awhile? What did they treat me as? Toy? Extra? or just somebody whom they came to seek only when they have no one else to? Fuck you, bitches.

I'm pretty disappointed with those who were close to me or my best friends, such as the two of them who have bf/gf currently, as well as those who broke up. Seriously, why came to me when your bf/gf are not around? Hello, i'm not their substitution, sluts/fuckers.

To think of it, when she came and asked me to quit smoking and asked why i changed so much, why don't you ask yourself too? You said you need my protection(cuz i treat you as a sister), then the next day, you gone MIA till today then find me and ask me if wanna go out to jog or something. Hello, boyfriend not in singapore then come find me? I'm not his substitution. And even if i smoke, it's none of your business since you'll be more concern about your boyfriend. I once had a crush on you, but i decided to give up, cuz i know you'll be better off without me, and its better if we remain as brother and sister too.

To you, what do you treat me as too? Find me only when your mood is good? You think i'm your who? Mood bad, then when talk to others, your mood suddenly become good? Don't lie to me please, you don't treat me as a good friend like the past anymore, don't think i'm stupid, bitch.

Now that i complained both my great friends on this post, i give up on both of them now. Bye, fakers and fuckers. I've changed, and so have you guys. As the saying goes, 'You change, i change.' Simple as that. You ignore me, i ignore you and even others. Part of life, not happy, get the fuck out of my life. I'm better off without you guys too.

No comments: