Discussion

Monday, June 18, 2012

Went out with Irham yesterday after filming at my school area. It was fun i guess, and i hope Benjamin and him enjoyed too. After filming, we went to JP then to Vivo City. Wanted to go USS After-hours but they closed for some private events. Oh well, so watched the Crane Dance instead. Had dinner at Mcdonald's before we went home. It was fun and nice to have his company. Smoked 1 cigarette too after 2 days, slowly i will stop, i guess.

I'm back to listening Adam Lambert's songs again, this time round, the 2nd album. Somehow, i went back to listen to his first album, and i thought of the past (2009 and 2010). Come to think of it, end of 2009 and 2010 were my favorite years in my whole life, way much better than 2011 and 2012, as well as from 1994 till 2009 mid. Seriously, i miss my sec 4 life, world cup 2010 fever, Olympic Youth 2010, preparation of O level, air-con classroom, strong class bonding, and stuff like this and that. Sec 4 was way much nicer than Poly Year 1 and 2 so far. Sigh, no point reminiscing the past.

If only i have a girlfriend now.. i would tell her about how great she would be to me, how nice i will definitely treat her, etc. But again, no use, i sucks and i don't look good, nobody loves me too. Forever alone.

If given a chance again, i wanna make friends with Tong2 again, and hang out with her and the rest, as well as with Krystal, but it won't work, cuz it was the past. Fml.

I will move on, just you wait, bitches and fakers.

No comments: